Monday, June 28, 2010

Old Granny says,

I made the best choices I was given to make, even under some unfortunate circumstances, and I don’t feel guilty for following my own Stars.

Happy Venus Transit Days are Coming Soon! And I had a dream once, that reassured me I’d be alive to see it from the Desert, live on TV and internet.

So, I’m getting ready for the Paradigm Shifting Party, when the Spirits of the GhostDancer’s will rise from my native land, and maybe gather in the clouds, to help us transfigure our survival options.

I believe that the transportation of Spirit by Buddhists, and the Ascension of Jesus, PROVE that Sentient Human Beings are capable of ascension to a higher paradigm of existence on the ethereal plane, as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.

If NOT, then I am prepared to spend my next life in the Land of Faerie, beyond the Mists of Avalon, trying to change this death cult paradigm from there, with magic more powerful than mere words.

My Mother told me, when I was little, that Heaven will be everything I’ve ever wanted it to be, and I’ve always believed her, so the Pearly Gates of Castle Chariot is my soul’s next destination, and my descendants will often see me in their dreams, haunting and pushing them to believe in the magic of Sentient Life..

KaliMorganaSage

No comments:

Post a Comment