Sunday, June 20, 2010

Macon Blues/Resolution

It seems both of us were feeling trapped with each other’s manias forever, without sight of a flight back to the Desert and Revolution for me and both my animal familiars. But BrotherFriend Robert finally got back on line from his new HomeGrown GreenPowered Homestead, and offered me a new HomeTown in the Big Bend Desert, where I can drive home from the bar under starlight in my golf cart, with my black dog running shotgun in front of me. So, Robert’s Roadship will arrive by the
First of Hot August Nights, to carry me West to the Texas Desert, and leave my girlfriend’s fleas behind with herself.
And the maniacal, reactionary, demented old bitch has been reassured that she’ll be getting her house back to before dogdays hit, and I won’t have to shampoo Lillian for fleas every morning.

Refer to ‘I Believe in Happy Endings, by Neil Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment