Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dearly TexanDodder by Law,

I was called to a Mission at the cusp of my first Saturn Cycle, that only another Capricorn/Aquarian hybrid has ever understood, and I’ve become assuredly self-righteous because I’ve never backed down from choosing to walk in balance on my own fated path, to make the World a better place, one person at a time, beginning with me, every morning that I’m blessed to wake up.

Dearly Eblenn, I’m gonna find yer Methodist Pastor on the web, inform him of our struggles, and ask him and his wife, to get involved with some family counseling, before, when, and after I get there in August. …Kali

PLZ tell Bobby how trapped I was feeling in the backyard. Of course I escaped again! That’s the kind of Woman I am. I’D HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG TIME AGO if I hadn’t become an escape artist. And Bob should thank his lucky stars I left him safely tucked in the bosom of his Good Father’s family.
I only meant to stay in Georgia for two months, but I refused to go on another road trip with my girlfriend ever again, because of her careless, maniacal driving.
So, it’s taken me awhile to organize an escape from this flea-cursed house, and get back to the Revolution happening in the WestTexas Desert. YEE-HAW! So, I would really like a Homecoming BarBque in your front yard, the first week of August, so I can load up my household stash and go off to set up housekeeping in Terlingua.
I’m a FreeAmazon. I can’t live under any man’s roof. He should remember at least THAT much, if he wasn’t so caught up holding a grudge. He’s harboring angst and its killing him (and me)with stress. PLZ tell him to ‘lighten-up’, will you?

Luv and sweet peasce, Granny Sage, the witchy eccentric

No comments:

Post a Comment