Friday, November 03, 2006

TecopasetiYokelGossipChatline...

Dearly Sisterhood of the Vortex,
I hereby offer the following justifications for my Hallowe'en Action against CLM...

I think Jackie would be PROUD of me. She recognized and admired my finesse in the way I won-over Edna's good opinion of me, and I think she would have approved of the way the trick-or-treating on Victor played out. The CrankyOldBitchClan of the Sisterhood, gave me good advice and their blessings on the 'positive intent' of the use of magical symbology to power the spell...so, I knew the mask would NOT get broken in the commission of the Curse on that Roman's Head.

Having heard that Victor called the Sheriff the next morning, to whine about my scary trick on him, doesn't surprize or worry me at all, because I know that OUR Deputies are smarter than dumdum Victor gives them credit for, and probably see the Humour of it all.
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
luv and peas, Sister Sage,
the witchy Nun at BlackdogJunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment