Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Re: Digest Number 543
Posted by: "sage" morganasage@excite.com blackdogjunction
Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:15 am (PST)
I too, was concerned that Howard Dean said they would not pursue impeachment, but I don't think that restraint will hold up once the new dems realize how unruly Bush has become as emperor. I am in California, where I registered Republican so I could vote for a trusted friend running for State Assembly in the primaries, and I found it really empowering to actually vote my conscience this time, for all the Green candidates on my state's ballot, and writing in my friend's name in spite of his having lost the primary. It feels so subversive to be a Green Republican, voting outside the box from within it, and being a spoiler where it counts...no republican but my friend got my vote, and no democrat needed it. heh heh heh!!!luv and peas, Sage--- On Fri 11/10, < 60sBeyond@yahoogroups.com > wrote:
From: [60sBeyond@yahoogroups.com] 10 Nov 2006 09:01:28-Digest Number 543

No comments:

Post a Comment