Friday, September 15, 2006

Dearly Art Bell

I, too have a short story about conscious psychic, time-travel
It started with one wild, organic Magic Oregon Amanita Mushroom; and
was powered by the monotonous pulse of my Own Heartbeat, which was one with something way bigger than me, for 93 million-nano-miles to the Island at the End of
the Timeline, to visit the Queen of the Cosmos. I physically remember to this very day, being a bubble in the SeaFoam washing up the shore, and playing WordGames with the Goddess, and winning a chance to stop at the Sentient Sentinel Satellite on the return trip, to flip the shutdown switch, and punch the reset button on the Mastery of GODProgram, because nobody else was clever, or audaciously brave enough to actually be willing to DO IT, with NO RESERVATIONS!!! I was also given the opportunity to return to any one of my favorite Past Lives, but turned it down because I didnt want to waste the rest of my lifetime here, in a catatonic statethe nicotine fit I was having after an hour and a half of absent-minded effort to roll a cigarette, brought me back to theVolksWagon CreamPuffwhere I was sitting on my bed with a lap full of tobacco crumbs, on a BLM landing on the side of a BIG hill halfway up to the quarry outside Williams, Oregon, a cute little farming community where I wrote a V-dubClub column in the towns newsletter. The triplasted 93 minutes, BY THE CLOCK!!! For REAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment