Monday, September 06, 2010

SeptMornTweets by the Daily Sage of Spiders


morganasage   2 kinds of people in the World..."the quick and the dead." biblically speaking.OOD:to:CarryOn-ers&CarriedOut.ERANOW,SOONEST"

morganasage My so-calledgirly-friend charges me rent & presumes to criticize my chosen friendly intercourse with pseudo-friends in cyberspace izNOTtooQUIK""""""""7 minutes ago via web from Macon, GA

morganasage singing BlackDogBlues in Georgia to the tune of a wackyAquarian/Aries control-freak landlady who disses my dog badly, vieing for control of my life.""""""""17 minutes ago via web from Macon, GA

morganasage DearlySpiderMama, send V-dub camper w/driver to rescue me from DeepSouth B4 I'm burned at the plantation's whipping post on HallowedEvening.

No comments:

Post a Comment