Monday, September 20, 2010

Letter to Lydia, the only daughter I can recognize.

I love Bylaws! Thank you, over and ever again, for allowing me to spend Christmas Morning with my Only Son. It was our first time together since 1978, when we harvested a Tree named Esmerelda, and carried her home in my little gold Pinto. I wonder if Bobby remembers that he asked me if I was sure, when I told him her name, and that I said Yes.
I left that tree standing there in the front room, fully dressed in years of home-crafted ornaments, when I ran away from home to join the Revolution,
knowing my skeptical son didn’t believe in me, or anything I tell him.
Too bad…so sad I am that he still doesn’t.

But I still have the memory of the fond farewell my little girl gave me when she insisted I take Blossum, our old cat, with me, for love and protection.

Luv and sweet peasce, Morgana

No comments:

Post a Comment