Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A.I.M. references

References…
    To: NakedDog John

My A.I.M. connection goes back
     to Onandaga Nation, mid-eighties,
     when Dennis Banks was holed-up
     in the Longhouse outside of Seer/accuse.
And to a Thanksgiving Dinner of Venison Stew,
     with barley, garlic and rosemary,
     served to an artist named KickingBear,
     who paid for his phone calls to Rosebud School
     with a drawing of a Turquoise Pegasus
     flying between snow clouds.
That was the Thanksgiving we all woke up
     to a 13-inch blanket of fresh snow
     and the sun rising thru
     the widening breaks in the Storm.
KickingBear’s next assignment was
     to take a rifle to Big Mountain.
     It was a hunting rifle, but I haven’t heard
     of, or from him since.

Part of the Story I’m sticking to…because it’s Truth.
           By Sojourner, Sage.   I’ve LOVED N.Y.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment