Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IlanaDurga'sSong, c.2009
deleted by pub. as too immature
substitution amendments:

'70s Love Songs for IllAnaDurga/BragArt
in retrobution for being such a
YewNorking psyche-sucker!

EUPHORIA
by Kris Williams(KaliMorganaSage), circa.November1976

I have been lost in the Mists of the Moon
And rattled by the cries of Cicadae.
The love of the Sun has warmed my bones
And the Prairie Winds have billowed my Mind.
I have been witness to the life cycle of a Dandelion
And wallowed in a tempest of Autumn leaves.
I’ve smell the Dust of Ages, and of Mushrooms,
Felt the pleasure of a Snowflake’s kiss,
Crackled in the Light of a brittle Winter Dawn.
I have shared in the Bounty of the Love of my Sisters,
and through these I know You.
You have plucked at the soul-strings
attached to my Nature, Mother.

Gray’s Blues, circa. Nov.1976
Atmosphere evaporates in Your absence
And I am left to breathe a vacuum.
Gravity, Come home!

Mother’s Reminiscence, Aug 1977
Naked and storm-drenched
Plastered to the steaming blacktop
In the wake of summer thunder,
My Children wallow in their Youth
And gather insights by facemasking mud puddles.