Sunday, March 21, 2010


Nursing Notes: Sunday, spring equinox

I’m having a hard time getting my SweetHeart,
BlackChowXLab, Lavendar Lil’
To speak more softly to the White Gentry, if at all.

Been here at MaconStationN.O.W.Chapter for about two and a half months, and I’ve finally figured out the rent routine for the spa and office. It appears that I’m paying upwards of $350/mo., and that includes spa treatments, massage, access to herbal medicine cupboards, as well as room rent, wardrobe services, and weekly transportation. Pretty good deal, I’ve figured. Leaves $300 to feed my animals and
pay for my Perrier.

Went to a Neighborhood SpringFling/St.Paddy’s Day PotLuck last night with my Pegasus, and I was soooo bored, soooo early, hanging out with the city’s British gentry. I felt like the only nigger at the party. The kids were genuinely nice though. So…I’ve decided to NOT go to anymore parties to which I may not take my guide dog.


Nursing notes: 3/18/10

Yes, I notice many syncopations happening around me
and on broadcast TV. Synchronicities and syncopassions
and copasetic conversations abound, here at Our Witchy Hospice.

Question of the Day: From where do all these game shows on TV get all the prize money they give away even to the losers?