Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just so You KNOW: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING, CLEARLY!!!

Dearly Geri Rose, and High AngeMichael???
Thanx for being such a good friend to
Our GeorgianPegasus ClanSister. And if You choose to help her accomplish the Mission she has taken on herself for My Benefit
Birthday Present, even to the point of using her whole savings account for a golfcart, instead of paying off her GA. Tickets so she can keep her driving priveledges…..
Geri, I have aged twenty years since I had my first(and so far, ONLY) broken bone injury on your property…Thank Goddess that my lawyer promised me a nut-check in six months, as apposed to a 5 year liability suit.
So now that I actually have the budget flexibility to stretch
a line item to include $50.00 a month, for the rest of my life, to either You or Jahnean, and actually live long enough, happily paying out the $500.00 gift (returns someday) to Thomas Headley, for Kathleen and the Twins, the last month before I left on New Year’s Day, 2002 when You and Me STILL were NOT yet on speaking terms, if y’ll remember!!!
Never have had the operation to re-break the ankle, and get it pinned…so, the damned thing is STILL broken, and has taken out the cartilage under my last good knee , which now rolls on rock s, clogging the mortar and pestle.
So thusly, If Jahnean INSISTS on getting the available cart,
come hell or highwater!!! why dontcha help her to drive it into my desert resort Birthday Soak Party, in memory of Janis Joplin??? I’ve got a really nice CruiseShip MuuMuu for You, if Jahnean doesn’t see it Firsties!
I could go on about the Cayenne in the Venison Stew Blunder, and the Clear Warning you gave me, Schizo..., when you told me you WANTED to get me off the Goat Farm. I knew then that I needed to get those AZ tags for the Vdub , so that you wouldn’t have to feel guilty about making me homeless….
….but I won’t!....I am letting those by-gones be gone, if not forgotten. Will You forgive Me, and forget my debts to You, por favor???
Luv and NO PEAS IN THE STEW< EITHER, Sage at 58’07
Pssst…If You don’t give a positive response to this proposal, I’ll NEVER forgive You for putting Cayenne in that FreshRoadKilled Venison Stew!!! I CLEARLY remember that My Behavior was
certainly more Kosher than either Yours, OR that Jewish neighbor of yours, whose air-voice sounded like she WAS chewing on aluminum foil like I heard her say on-air, and SHE cracked me up!!! With a Semetic JAPcurse(incohoots with.Dau, dontcha KNOW? THAT’s the ‘why’ of that break on the day after Gypsy Chain got killed in the Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment