Saturday, September 17, 2011


Nursing Notes: September Morning +17/SummerSwampSeason's back is BROKEN!!! YEA

Whew! Today has been a real piece of work to stress out a Saint, but I finally got the Cracker hauled away to the ER for very low blood pressure and signs of drug overload, and being a demented danger to himself and Others. He got really belligerent in my face when I blocked the backdoor, and called the para-medics to assist him down the cement steps without falling and cracking his head open, after I spent all morning picking him up off the floor, in between feeding him, and getting him showered and hauled back to his room to dress himself while I rested my still broken ankle. I feared that he was gonna push me thru the door to fall over backwards and crack MY head open, but get off scott-free from murder charges.

My REWARD for Courage and Discipline Above and Beyond Common Sense …
…a Bartels and Jaymes/POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY flavored malt cooler.

Damage Report: aggravated hernia ambulating the Cracker yesterday…Rx. A soak in the hot tub.
To do : scrub off bengay before soaking in spa water.

Update: It's turned out that the Cracker was double dosing his insulin, in MY KITCHEN, and I got stuck with one of his needles when I bagged up the trash...I told him he was my worst nightmare, and that I'd act to have him committed to a nursing home if he didn't call his daughter in Savannah to come pack him off to live with his grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment