Saturday, March 26, 2011



Default Macon Blues, by TecopaSetiSage

I'm pretty much housebound in Macon, watching local TV news about all the junkies and their pitbulls...so haven't dared go out looking for hip society in this dangerous city. Had a prowler last week, and dontcha know...a neighbor called the cops to complain about my barking hipi watchdog. Georgia never ratified the Equal Rights Amendment, so I don't believe I dare orate my Cause on the Plantation. I'm too old to dodge bullets these days, and my handicap assistant BlackLab/ChowX, LillianWeed, talks loud enough for both of us to be victimized by noise abatement adjudications.

I've GOTTA GET OUTTA GEORGIA, because I've PROMISED my 8 yr. old, LastBlackDog that I'd let her desiccate into a Mummy, on the Desert beside her Dodder and Aunty Em' on the Amargosa River-side, down from Tecopa'sDogPark@BlackDogJunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment