Monday, July 05, 2010

Visiting Memories of Gray

When I left home the second time, after spending a semester on the Jersey Shore, and an early spring in New Hope, Pennsylvania with the ZLOCK Coven of mystic N.O.W. Activists, I remember Gray’s farewell and marching orders:
to find the Answers, and let her know. I said I would, but they’d only be My Answers, and maybe not all that profound in terms of all Her Questions, only some of which we shared.
But I did call and leave messages from the Sojourner, every few months that first year.

When I was a young girl, a Catholic Nun told me that Heaven was a place where good little girls, who grew up to be Good Women who would find all the Answers to Everything there is to Know. She said I’d have to live a good Life, and die peacefully, in My Own Bed, before I get to KNOW EVERYTHING, but that lots of Answers are to be Found
by the inquisitive sort of Student.

My Favorite Answer in relationship to Gray is: the psychic triangulation spells that possess me at every odd moment, which always enhance the strength of syncopation, directly through meta-electrical permutations, and ideations of inner touches, jerks and sparks, the womb jumping, the bowel bubbles moving, the full heart swelling, the throat clutching, the breathing of oxygen straight to my toes, curling.

2 comments:

  1. Gray was my Free Amazon Guild OathMother, and she's the one who gave me the name "Sojourner" as a CB handle, but nobody on the radio could understand it, so I shortened it to "Sage".

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRAY haunts me on my ATM receipts from the Walmart on Macon's Gray's Highway.

    ReplyDelete